Compliment or Complaint

Your feedback is valuable to us! Let us know how you think we’re doing. Please send us any compliments, concerns, or constructive criticism using the link below. Please be sure to select “CCSO – Carter County TN Sheriff’s Office” as the Agency Involved.

Citizen Feedback Portal


If you wish to make a complaint of officer misconduct, you will need to speak to the Sheriff or Chief Deputy in person to file a formal complaint. You may call the Sheriff’s Office to arrange an appointment.